Thursday, January 10, 2008

Assignment 1: Should I Stay or Should I Go

Thinking about it what makes most immigrants to come to the United States would have to be with economics. The reason I say this is because in other countries they don’t have as much freedom as they would over here. They want to be over here to maybe start their own business and live better lives. When immigrants move to the U.S they gain a lot of freedom and employment. If you look around today in the U.S you will see most immigrants own businesses. They may not loose much when they move over here, it’s just the fact that they have to get a rights proof that they can be over here.
Really I wouldn’t want to move anywhere other than the U.S. this is because I love my country and we have a lot more privileges than we would in any other country. This is both economics and freedom reasons. We have all the business in the world that you could maybe work at to get wealthy. We also are free to do as much as we want.

2 comments:

carrie said...

Very thorough post. Your details make your argument sound. Good point about the ability to gain wealth in our country.

Some small errors that I can help you correct to earn maximum points. As is you earned 17/20 points.

TJ said...

I agree with you. I think immigrants move here so that they can gain a lot of diffrent thing.