Monday, February 11, 2008

UNIT 3- Assignment 1

Growing up can be both exciting and painful. I can relate to this very well because I am in the stage now that I am about to be out on my own and have more responsibilities. It's fun while growing up. When you get 18 you are old enough to go out to the club and hang out all night. No curfew. You are then legal to do anything you want except drinking alcohol under 21. But me growing up is exciting for awhile. Until i get my own place and have to pay bills then it starts to get scary and painful. This is because not all the time you are going to have the money to pay your bills and not stress about it. Also when growing up you don't have anyone to really depend on but yourself because you are grown and you then have your own responsibilities.

1 comment:

carrie said...

The freedom that comes with adulthood also comes with a cost= paying for your own stuff. You'll adjust, but it does take some time to get settled.

Good post with lots of details. A few small errors. As is 18/20 points.