Thursday, February 21, 2008

Unit 4 Assignment 1

Once me and my cousin were on our way home and we started talking. She said something to me that made me get smart with her. And she got mad that I got smart with her and reached over and hit me. Me being the non giving up person I am hit her back and then she hit me again and we were just passing licks. Then she got really mad and started driving the car really fast and tried to wreck the car with both of us in it. I started laughing and it made her madder and she started cussing at me and calling me names and I did the same. When we got home we didn’t speak to each other for at least two months. I tried to avoid the fight but when she hit me I changed. Now that we are talking again we laugh about the situation. When looking back on it that’s the first and only time we ever got into a conflict with each other.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Yikes! I'm glad I wasn't in that car. You don't seem like the fighting type to me. What did you learn from this experience?

Some small errors, but I enjoyed reading this account :)

17/20 points.